The Part Nobody Talks About: Purpose, Survival, and the Life In Between

 

The Part Nobody Talks About: Purpose, Survival, and the Life In Between

English Version
by Veronica F. Nitoi

You know what nobody really talks about?

They speak about purpose.
They speak about mindset.
They speak about the subconscious mind, about belief, about becoming.

They quote ideas like:

“What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” — Napoleon Hill

Or:

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life, and you will call it fate.” — Carl Jung.

And they are right.

I believe in this.
Not because I read it somewhere, but because I feel it.
Because I am in that process.

I am learning how to understand my mind.
How to see my patterns.
How to recognise what is inside me, not just what is happening around me.

But something is missing.

Something that almost nobody explains.


What happens in real life while you are building your purpose?

Because life doesn’t stop when you find your purpose.

You still have to live.


You still need:

  • a job
  • money
  • stability

You still have:

  • responsibilities
  • family
  • a child who needs you

And this is where the real struggle begins.

Not in finding your purpose.

But in living with it.


The split nobody explains.

There is a moment when you start changing.

When your inner world begins to shift.

You start seeing things differently.
You start understanding more.
You start wanting more.

Not more money.
Not more comfort.

But more truth.


And at the same time…

Your outer world stays the same.

You still have to go to work.
You still have to cook, clean, and show up.
You still have to survive.


And suddenly, you feel split.


Your inner world wants:

  • peace
  • freedom
  • depth

Your outer world requires:

  • movement
  • action
  • responsibility

And no one tells you how to bring these two together.


The illusion of “just follow your purpose”

Many people say:

“If you have a purpose, follow it.”


But they don’t say:

  • What do you do when you are tired?
  • What do you do when you don’t have money?
  • What do you do when life pulls you in ten different directions?

They don’t say how to manage:

  • your job
  • your family
  • your responsibilities
  • and your purpose

All at the same time.


My reality

I cannot live from my writing yet.

So I need a job.

But I don’t want a job that consumes all of me.

Because my full capacity is no longer for survival.

It is for my work.

And that is a difficult balance.

Because survival is not optional.

But neither is purpose.


What I started to understand

I don’t have to choose.

I don’t have to abandon one to build the other.

I don’t need to escape my life to follow my purpose

I need to build my purpose inside my life.

This is not something I learned from a book.

This is something I am learning by living it.


The structure behind the chaos

For a long time, I thought I was chaotic.

I was doing:

  • writing
  • reading
  • reflecting
  • planning

All at once.


But now I see something different.

I was not chaotic.

I was just unstructured.


Because in reality, I was already doing the right things:

  • Some days I was writing
  • Some days I was learning
  • Some days I 

And that’s exactly how growth happens.


As Maya Angelou said:

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”


That story doesn’t come out in one straight line.

It comes out in layers.


What I am building now

Not perfection.

Not a perfect life.

Not a perfect routine.

I am building a system that allows me to:

  • work
  • Take care of my son
  • and still move forward with my purpose

Some days I write more.

Some days I read more.

Some days I only reflect.

But every day, I stay connected.

No zero days.


Learning from others, but walking my path

I read Educated by Tara Westover.
I read The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.

They show structure.

They show how to build a story.

How to live inside a moment.

How to let memory enter naturally.

But my story is not theirs.

My path is not theirs.

I don’t copy them.

I learn from them.

What this journey really is

This is not just about writing a book.

This is about:

  • understanding myself
  • seeing my patterns
  • facing my truth
  • and building something real from it

It is a process of:

Mind.
Body.
Spirit.

It is the meeting point between:

Inner world and outer world.

The hardest part

The hardest part is not the writing.

The hardest part is not the learning.

The hardest part is:

continuing while life is happening

When you are tired.
When you are overwhelmed.
When nothing feels clear.

And still choosing to show up.


My truth

I am not starting from zero.

I never stopped.

I just neglected.

And now I am not beginning again.

I am continuing.


Final thought

People will talk about success.

About purpose.

About mindset.

But I want to show something else.

I want to show:

  • the struggle in between
  • the confusion
  • the balance
  • the reality

Because this is where most people are.

Not at the top.

Not at the beginning.

But in the middle.

Trying to figure it out.

And maybe…

That is where the real story is.

Comments

"Stories That Touched Hearts"

When Love Hurts: A Mother’s Truth and the Power of Saying “Enough”

The Voice That Refused to Die